May 17, 2020
Restarting Ontario – What is Maid in T.O Doing to Keep You Safe?
Restarting Cleaning Services in Ontario
Late last week, our Premier Doug Ford announced the list of services that fall under the Stage 1 Framework of Reopening our Province. Within these new guidelines, we are able to fully operate as a residential cleaning service and clean our customers’ homes while keeping Public Health Safety Standards in check. We know many of our customers have been very eager to have us back in to clean their homes!
While we are very excited to be able to get back on track & Restarting Cleaning Services, there are a few things we will be doing to keep you and your family safe.
- We will continue to closely monitor our Cleaning Team’s health. All of our Cleaning Professionals understand this policy and know how serious it is. They also understand that their jobs are not at risk should they need to cancel due to any signs of illness at all. We love both our Cleaning Family and Customer Family and want to make sure everyone is well protected and safe.
- Our Cleaning Teams will continue to wear face masks and gloves.
- We have always used freshly laundered and sanitized supplies so that germs to do not spread between homes. We will continue to do this and raise the bar even higher to ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
- We will be ensuring that all cleaning equipment and their attachments are sanitized in between home appointments.
- All vehicles used for transport will be wiped down inside using disinfectant between appointments.
- We will continue to use disinfectants rated at 99.9% germ free level and approved by the EPA and WHO.
- We are now offering our Residential Disinfection & Sanitation Services which will be a manual disinfection of high touch points in your home using EPA approved disinfecting agents for SARS-CoV-2. This service is highly recommended for homes that are move-in or move-out cleanings (in addition to the regular move-in/move-out cleaning) and allows us to focus on disinfecting and sanitizing all areas of the home after a proper cleaning is provided.
- We will continue to follow safe social distancing measures. If you are going to be home during your cleaning, kindly stay in a room in your home where the cleaner is not cleaning at that moment. Please move rooms when it is time to clean the room that was in use.
We understand that allowing us into your home is a big deal. Your home is your haven and it is the place that has kept you safe for the last 9 weeks. It is an honor and a privilege for us to be allowed to enter your home. At Maid in T.O, we stress on this concept constantly. These days, it’s even more important. Please know that we will be doing everything in our power to keep you, your loved ones and your home safe.
As we continue on this journey together and learn more about the Coronavirus, we will refine and update our procedures in accordance with our government regulations.
As always, we welcome all feedback as it helps us in growing and serving our customers better. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns that you may have. We’ll be happy to help!